At Reynolds Machinery you’ll work with the latest technology and a variety of clients with an organization that prides itself on quality service and support. We give you all the tools you need to succeed: a company car, cell phone, laptop, tablet, etc. and the latest field technician software to make reporting easy. Reynolds’ focus on local clients allows you to be home most nights and evenings.
Responsible for day to day field service. Including but not limited to: service, installations and/or preventive maintenance relative to the local market in and around Ohio (limited overnight travel).
Essential Duties include:
– Perform troubleshooting, field service, installations or PMs as required.
– Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and provide service phone support.
– Provide effective written and verbal communication internally.
– Maintain field reports, customer records, technical documentation, and expense reporting with accuracy and timeliness.
– Other related duties as assigned.
Ideally someone with experience installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and/or repairing, of CNC machining centers, CNC turning centers, and Grinders. With this experience we’re looking for developed repair skills – focused on the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical aspects of your craft.
– Hourly wage based on experience level and areas of expertise
– Company car, cellphone, laptop, tablet, uniform service
– Vacation, Sick leave
– Health Insurance
– HSA Contribution
– Work only in the state of Ohio; limited overnight stays
Reynolds Machinery, Inc. has been an Ohio distributor for 80 years. We are a small, data-driven team with a large presence exclusively in Ohio. We pride ourselves on our lengthy builder relationships and the strength of our exclusive product lines.
We’re looking to expand our team with the positions listed here. Please fill out the form below to submit your application, and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.